Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02963 JOD / HNL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,583 prices entered by 144 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,518 (L 51,224) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (34 minutes ago)