Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,362 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03017 JOD / HNL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 13% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,833 (L 93,907) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)