Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,127 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16331 JOD / GHS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,766 (GH₵16,939) in Techiman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (23 minutes ago)