Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 986 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16472 JOD / GHS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,660 (GH₵16,146) in Techiman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)