Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 32%|
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28984 JOD / GEL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,147 prices entered by 247 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)