Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 37%|
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29563 JOD / GEL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,788 prices entered by 209 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 43% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)