Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 35%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26744 JOD / GEL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,419 prices entered by 160 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 52% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (33 minutes ago)