Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 40%|
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26168 JOD / GEL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,330 prices entered by 242 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 46% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (40 minutes ago)