Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,145 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49712 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 41% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,571 (NZ$9,195) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)