Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,552 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.512 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 42% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,410 (NZ$4,711) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)