Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,185 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.507 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 43% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,275 (NZ$8,427) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)