Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,349 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49972 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 44% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,316 (NZ$8,636) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 39 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 100,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)