Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,307 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00267 JOD / HUF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 13% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,562 (585,942 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)