Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,502 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00268 JOD / HUF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,576 (587,548 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)