Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,303 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00259 JOD / HUF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,663 (1,029,323 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)