Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,246 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00247 JOD / HUF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,720 (1,099,207 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.33 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)