Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,525 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 JOD / UZS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 62% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 600 (6,763,202 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 4 hours ago)