Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,653 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00017 JOD / UZS *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 960 (5,591,654 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)