Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,823 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00009 JOD / UZS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 68% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 507 (5,749,529 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)