Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,475 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 JOD / UZS *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,986 (10,288,103 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)