Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,575 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 JOD / UZS *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,992 (10,676,847 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)