Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,361 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 JOD / UZS *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,007 (10,030,663 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)