Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,522 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.827 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,673 (€2,023) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)