Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,271 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.752 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,685 (€3,572) in Tarragona.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)