Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,473 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.824 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,845 (€2,239) in Tarragona.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)