Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,451 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.862 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,808 (€2,098) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)