Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,208 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.766 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,832 (€3,697) in Tarragona.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)