Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,205 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17320 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,956 (11,294 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 2 hours ago)