Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,306 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17805 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,015 (11,315 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)