Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,556 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01378 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,004 (Php72,877) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (23 minutes ago)