Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,374 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01375 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 937 (Php68,132) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)