Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,125 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01412 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,765 (Php125,000) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)