Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,189 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10313 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,860 ($b18,035) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)