Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,640 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10313 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 43% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 849 ($b8,233) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)