Cost of living comparison between Tarija, Bolivia and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 811 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10297 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,825 ($b17,728) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)