Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,224 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10248 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,851 ($b18,060) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)