Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,102 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10310 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,933 ($b18,750) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)