Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00227 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,185 (962,165 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)