Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,254 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.773 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,308 (€4,278) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 3 hours ago)