Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,576 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07507 JOD / MAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,086 (14,469 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (38 minutes ago)