Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,311 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,590 (Rp 48,631,434) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)