Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,231 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,673 (Rp 50,246,023) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)