Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,309 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04374 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,176 (ARS $26,894) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $505 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)