Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,212 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04544 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,903 (ARS $41,890) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)