Cost of living comparison between Tampere, Finland and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,122 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.755 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 31% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,093 (€5,420) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)