Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,565 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 41% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,533 (€3,047) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Asmara costs Nakfa4,300 (27 minutes ago)