Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,652 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.873 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 46% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,483 (€2,843) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tbilisi costs 3.00 Lari (about 1 hour ago)