Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,383 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14848 JOD / GHS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 958 (GH₵6,454) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (41 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (about 1 hour ago)