Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,425 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15963 JOD / GHS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 44% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,005 (GH₵6,297) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)