Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.749 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,020 prices entered by 220 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (30 minutes ago)