Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,423 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00217 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 998 (459,323 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)