Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00217 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 988 (455,441 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)