Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,545 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00109 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,516 (CH$1,386,504) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Dalian costs 元3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 2 hours ago)