Cost of living comparison between Talcahuano, Chile and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 807 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00106 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 13% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,813 (CH$2,649,271) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)