Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,257 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17287 JOD / GHS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 78% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,555 (GH₵32,136) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)