Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,034 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16653 JOD / GHS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 71% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,573 (GH₵33,466) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)