Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,124 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15685 JOD / GHS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 61% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,237 (GH₵33,388) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)