Cost of living comparison between Takoradi, Ghana and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 999 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17264 JOD / GHS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 82% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,681 (GH₵32,905) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)