Cost of living comparison between Takoradi, Ghana and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 771 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18264 JOD / GHS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 93% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 6,272 (GH₵34,342) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)