Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,303 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16137 JOD / GHS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 66% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,829 (GH₵17,531) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (30 minutes ago)