Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,380 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14848 JOD / GHS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 50% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,400 (GH₵16,164) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (28 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)