Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,531 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00672 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,968 (¥292,651) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)