Cost of living comparison between Takasaki, Japan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 986 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00622 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,158 (¥668,239) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)