Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,127 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00635 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,623 (¥570,335) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)