Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,372 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00646 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,816 (¥281,328) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,500 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (34 minutes ago)