Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,022 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00620 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,892 (¥627,482) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)