Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,152 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10277 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,380 (元23,163) in Taiyuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (37 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)