Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,439 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10631 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,439 (元13,535) in Taiyuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)