Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,064 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15924 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 51% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,588 (RM9,972) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (30 minutes ago)