Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,306 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16541 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 48% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 884 (RM5,346) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (43 minutes ago)