Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,643 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18058 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 51% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 791 (RM4,380) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (less than a minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)