Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02350 JOD / TWD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,912 prices entered by 198 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 4% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (19 minutes ago)