Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,577 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02305 JOD / TWD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 8% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,999 (130,150 NT$) in Taipei.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 3 hours ago)