Cost of living comparison between Tainan City, Taiwan and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 832 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02229 JOD / TWD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,010 (90,168 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)