Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,481 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02417 JOD / TWD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,314 (54,370 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)