Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,027 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02227 JOD / TWD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,357 (105,836 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)