Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,403 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02333 JOD / TWD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,414 (60,600 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)