Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,283 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02351 JOD / TWD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,730 (116,132 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)