Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,402 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01202 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 55% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 816 (руб 67,869) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)