Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,568 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01230 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 46% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 979 (руб 79,612) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)