Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,188 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21719 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 49% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,656 (S/. 7,626) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)