Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,156 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18894 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,328 (﷼ 12,319) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)