Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,336 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18876 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,445 (﷼ 12,955) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (41 minutes ago)