Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,467 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,194 (﷼ 100,544,264) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)