Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,609 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 955 (﷼ 56,597,768) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)