Cost of living comparison between Szombathely, Hungary and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 858 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00250 JOD / HUF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,210 (884,601 Ft) in Szombathely.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)