Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,484 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00256 JOD / HUF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,176 (459,097 Ft) in Szeged.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (30 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in London costs £4.00 (32 minutes ago)