Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,505 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00273 JOD / HUF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,186 (433,682 Ft) in Szeged.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)