Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,662 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20655 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,159 (5,611 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)