Cost of living comparison between Szczecin, Poland and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,095 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16877 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 43% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,698 (10,058 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (26 minutes ago)