Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,382 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19002 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,886 (9,925 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,560 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 12,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Colombo costs 9,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Austin, Texas costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)