Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,328 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.796 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,832 (€4,812) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)