Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,227 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00887 JOD / BDT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,209 (Taka 249,026) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)