Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,245 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01247 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,364 (руб 189,629) in Syktyvkar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)