Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,370 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01198 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,425 (руб 118,878) in Syktyvkar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)