Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,465 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01204 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,400 (руб 116,340) in Syktyvkar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (36 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)