Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01192 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,362 (руб 114,230) in Syktyvkar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (40 minutes ago)