Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 985 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01132 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,326 (руб 205,470) in Syktyvkar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)