Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01237 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,535 (руб 204,989) in Syktyvkar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)