Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 985 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02759 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,648 (95,986₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,830 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Johor Bahru costs RM4.69 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)