Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,556 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02671 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,428 (53,456₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (24 minutes ago)