Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,241 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02672 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,674 (100,061₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)