Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,020 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02555 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,539 (99,388₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)