Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,376 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.899 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 21% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,184 (£2,430) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (23 minutes ago)