Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,522 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11203 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 7% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,677 (元14,970) in Suzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (10 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)