Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,399 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00064 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,800 (₩2,813,650) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 3 hours ago)