Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,280 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,408 (₩5,450,304) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)