Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,337 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,460 (₩5,456,122) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (31 minutes ago)