Cost of living in Suva, Fiji compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,647 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34011 JOD / FJD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,489 (7,319 FJ$) in Suva.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)