Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,101 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.516 JOD / LYD *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,730 (3,352 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (36 minutes ago)