Cost of living in Surt, Libya vs Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,130 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.509 JOD / LYD *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 2,200 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,156 (4,232 Dinar) in Surt.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)