Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,554 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.518 JOD / LYD *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,561 (3,012 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)