Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,368 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.516 JOD / LYD *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,751 (3,390 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (about 1 hour ago)