Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,346 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01191 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,121 (руб 94,153) in Surgut.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)