Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,625 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01218 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,113 (руб 91,394) in Surgut.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)