Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,222 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02022 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,602 (128,705 ฿) in Surat Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)