Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,891 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01087 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 55% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 849 (₨78,041) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (40 minutes ago)