Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,547 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01066 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 55% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 717 (₨67,261) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (39 minutes ago)