Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,548 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 44% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,012 (Rp 19,394,971) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)