Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,598 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,131 (Rp 21,305,766) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)