Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,548 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 994 (Rp 18,675,848) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)